IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING TENANT AND YOUR AGREEMENT WAS SIGNED BEFORE 1st SEPTEMBER 2019 PLEASE REFER TO THESE CHARGES HERE
ALL APPLICANTS FOR TENANCIES ARE ADVISED TO READ AND BE AWARE OF THE CHARGES THAT MAY APPLY BEFORE, DURING AND AT THE END OF THE TENANCY
A list of these charges is available at our office and is included in the application form.
Our charges have been reviewed in accordance with the RENTING HOMES (FEES ETC) (WALES) BILL - see >here
What has changed - see list below with the Legal Position is explained :-
The above mentioned Act specifies which fees are legal. Permitted Payments are:
- Security Deposit;
- Capped refundable Holding Deposit;
- Payments in default (these include cost associated with putting right items of damage or anything that the tenant has ;
- payments in respect of Council Tax;
- payments for utilities (electricity, gas or other fuel, water or sewerage – including cesspits / emptying sceptic tanks );
- payments for a television licence; communication services (telephone other than a mobile telephone; the internet; cable television, satellite television); and the Green Deal charge.
If it isn’t in this list, it can’t be charged.
Summary - before, during and at the end of the tenancy
The following is a summary of the possible charges applicable to a new tenancy after 1st September 2019
If you have any questions about our charges please ask a member of staff