Our virtual office continues to be open for business despite the door to our physical office being closed!
- We are here, during these difficult times, to attend to the needs of tenants, many of whom are in the 'at risk' category.
- We are also here to assist all clients, and customers, with their particular property requirements, whether you are a buyer or seller and want assistance with the progress of your particular property transaction.
- Our property management service continues albeit by e-mail, on-line service and telephone
- Our rent collection service continues, but we ask that all tenants pay by bank transfer, as many tenants do already. If you want to set up a standing order, please contact us and we will assist you with this.
- We will, of course, continue to process rent payments to landlords, most landlords accept payment by BACS, if you are one of the few that still receive cheques we strongly recommend that you contact us with your bank details so that there is absolutely no delay in getting the rent money into your bank account.
We are able to carry out the above high-level service because we have a dedicated and willing team of great property professionals.
We do, however, ask that you assist by using the following communication methods:
- Our telephones will be manned at the office and by staff working remotely from home with call-forwarding.
- E-mails will also be attended to at the office and off-site so please be patient with any enquiry we will work to resolve all issues raised in a timely manner taking account of the restrictions imposed upon us.
- To assist with a speedy reply all staff will be monitoring the following e-mail address:
01758 701 100 firstname.lastname@example.org
We are determined to play our part to minimize the spread of this virus and we will continue with our high-level service whilst minimising risk to you and our staff.
We continue to monitor the guidance issued by our professional bodies RICS, ARLA and NAEA along with the advice and regulations published by the Government.
We take this opportunity to thank you for your co-operation and hope that you keep safe and well
Stephen Tudor MRICS FNAEA MARLA
Director H Tudor A'i Fab Cyf TA Tudor Estate Agents and Chartered Surveyors
24th March 2020